Typical Utility & Telecom Analysis Timeline
The Edge Insights Analysis Timeline
Your analysis process will be tailored to the specific requirements of your organization.
We follow a three-phase process as documented below.
PHASE I — ANALYSIS PREPARATION (1-3 weeks):
- Compile client information including invoice copies, account lists, facilities list, contact information and contracts.
- Order additional documentation from utility and telecom providers.
- Organize data for audit phase.
PHASE II — DETAILED AUDIT (3-5 weeks):
- Conduct detailed review and analysis of all monthly charges including rates, usage, riders, adjustments, tariffs and contracts.
- Document each refund and savings opportunity.
- Present audit findings to client for approval.
PHASE III — BILL ADJUSTMENTS & REFUNDS (4-8 weeks):
- Implement approved savings and refund opportunities with energy and telecom vendors.
- File required paperwork to secure refunds.
- Document and report actual savings and refunds.
Why bring in a company like us to audit your expenses?
You may be spending in places today where you could be saving tomorrow.
And we’ve got the numbers to back up our promises.
combined years of industry experience
The average client savings throughout our partnership
natural gas meters managed
waste accounts managed
telecom circuits managed
electric meters managed