Typical Utility & Telecom Analysis Timeline
The Edge Insights Analysis Timeline
Your analysis process will be tailored to the specific requirements of your organization.
We follow a three phase process as documented below:
PHASE I — ANALYSIS PREPARATION (1-3 weeks):
- Compile client information including invoice copies, account lists, facilities list, contact information and contracts
- Order additional documentation from utility and telecom providers.
- Organize data for audit phase
PHASE II — DETAILED AUDIT (3-5 weeks):
- Conduct detailed review and analysis of all monthly charges including rates, usage, riders, adjustments, tariffs and contracts.
- Document each refund and savings opportunity.
- Present audit findings to client for approval.
- Implement approved savings and refund opportunities with energy and telecom vendors
- File required paperwork to secure refunds
- Document and report actual savings and refunds
PHASE III — BILL ADJUSTMENTS & REFUNDS (4-8 weeks):